Are you still struggling to get that bikini body or drop that extra 20 pounds you’ve been carrying around your middle?
I know what a struggle it can be. I too have had challenges getting and keeping weight off since my early 30s. I’ve put the same 20-25 pounds back on about 4 times.
Becoming a hypnotherapist was the best thing I ever did because I realized that my weight challenges had nothing to do with the umpteen diets I’ve tried and failed at, but because the true issue with weight starts inside my own head…that’s right. There are all sorts of amazing studies and trials showing a 1,001 diets that should work, but they don’t. Believe me, I’m not perfect….but I do know what works and what doesn’t.
Why don’t diets work?
First, you have to get your mind-set right. This means changing your beliefs about food, yourself and the world around you. Then comes the right diet for the right person and the right life-style. Truth is, when you get this right, you’ll never diet again. After all the word “die” is right in the word diet…I know, we’ve all heard that before, but it’s true. Changing the way you fuel your body is key in keeping your weight at the healthy maximum.
STOP Lying to Yourself and Love yourself right where you are.
SO, next…..what you put in your body matters. We live in a consumer driven environment where we are sold lies about “healthy” packaged “food,” “Diet Food.” Real food is NOT packaged. Real food is organic, clean, not genetically modified….fresh fruits, vegetables and meat. Grains aren’t really good for anyone and there are hidden sugars in everything…Don’t buy into the lie! “Natural” labels don’t mean a thing healthy and typically mean, “Warning! This is Bad For You.”
FRESH, Organic, Free Range, Non-GMO….Your New Best Friends!
I’d LOVE to talk with more about this because it’s ridiculous to struggle to take good care of our beautiful bodies in all their shapes, colors and sizes. Feel free to get in contact with me so we can discuss your particular challenges and how I may be able to help.
Here are 10 Steps to Getting Healthy, Dropping Weight and Being Ready for Summer!
1. Start by Loving Yourself. If you spend time being self-critical, saying mean things to yourself….your body will not cooperate. Tell you beautiful body, how much you love it, regardless of what shape you are in. Think of it this way: if you spoke to your best friend the way you speak to your own body….he/she probably wouldn’t talk to you any more.
2. Forgive. It’s amazing how much energy and stress we hang onto when we hold onto past hurts and betrayals…Sit quietly and forgive others, forgive yourself…release the past completely.
3. Embrace Right Now. Stop worrying about the past and the future. The only thing you need to worry about, is enjoying this moment…making the most out of today. Make a small step…take a walk, stretch, read a book…breathe! You’re your best you, right now.
4. Drink a large glass of fresh, filtered water with lemon first thing in the morning. Warm water is best. It helps flush out toxins, alkalize your body and give you a metabolism boost.
5. Combine foods in the correct way. If you’re loading lots of carbs, the wrong kind of carbs…your slowing your metabolism…Correct food combinations are the quick and easy way to drop weight fast. (ask me how.)
6. STOP emotional eating habits. Sit quietly, breathe…feel your feelings. Whatever you’re trying to stuff down with that ice-cream…let it come right up into the light of your conscious awareness…only then will it lose it’s power.
Emotions won’t kill you, but over eating might!!! Yikes!
7. Move Your Body! Do it because it feels good and gives you more energy…Make a decision to make exercise, walking, yoga, whatever you enjoy, a priority. This means the absolute first thing you do no matter what!
8. Make your health your #1 priority. Everything goes better with health. Put your date with health on your calendar every day.
9. Turn off the TV…television commercials program your subconscious to make you feel bad about yourself if you don’t eat that cheeseburger, etc. Eat your meals in a quiet, friendly environment with some soft music and candle light, not in front of the TV.
10. Eat regular meals every day. Avoid getting overly hungry or too full. Staying regular, keeps your metabolism burning all day and you can resist the urge to grab that cookie at the office…(be honest, 2-4 cookies.) LOL. Your stomach is typically about the size of your fist. Any more food than that and you’re shutting down your digestion.
If you're ready to stop dieting, stop struggling, stop being mad at yourself...let's talk. I have a FREE consultation with your name on it.
Here's to Your Health!
With Love, Suzie